Skull Planter Diy

Loading...

Skull Planter Diy

diy skull planter

diy skull planter Source: website

minute halloween skull planter diy

minute halloween skull planter diy Source: website

diy concrete skull planters cool

diy concrete skull planters cool Source: website

DIY Skull Planter – The Merrythought

DIY Skull Planter. Tuesday, October 7, 2014. … This is such a simple and quick DIY to make…a few minutes, a few supplies and you have a new planter! I think this most appealed to me because of my recent love of plants! A new planter meant a new plant or two to buy! I know skulls and skeletons might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I … Read more…

Easy DIY Sugar Skull Planters – Houseful of Handmade

My favorite part of these DIY sugar skull planters is how easy they are to make! Anyone can do it, and you can decorate them however you want. I just sat down with my paint pens and had fun creating different sugar skull designs with lots and lots of colors. Read more…

Make a Cement Skull Planter – Homedit

DIY Projects Make a Cement Skull Planter; Facebook Twitter Pinterest Make a Cement Skull Planter. Quick setting cement is inexpensive and surprisingly easy to craft with! You can use plastic Halloween decor to make your own molds to use with the cement. I used a plastic skull from the dollar store as a mold to make this creepy cement skull … Read more…

Loading...